Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Snow Day

Well for fucks sake...somehow the snow gods came through and we have a snow day. For all those waiting in antisipation we didn't go to mcdonalds because the suite let me down yet again. Running on under 5 hours of sleep but couldn't care less. Gonna lay in bed, eat, maybe make another video 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kjlqn5aEc4 

There's the link to the first snow day video. Now you know where I go and what goons I live with but let me tell you, they're family at this point...minus a few. If you watched the video suggest another song or something else to do because we will probably be bored as shit. 

Xoxo,
        Brun

P.S.
      I see the views going up for the blog but really trying to get some feed back or follows or whatever this blog stuff is about. So help a amateur blogger out and give meh something to make the snow day complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment