Tuesday, February 4, 2014

College Life

Well thought I'd get artsy here and add a picture but the damn thing comes out blurry just my below average blogging skills and obviously at the library. I was lucky enough freshman year to score a job at the library. What this means is that I sit at a desk and try to help deranged students who don't know how to check out books. Get paid $8.25 an hour but can't complain because I do my homework for 80% of the time and it gives me beer money for the weekends. Working at the lib gives me a chance to brush up on my lady skills and let them know who I am. Be more than willing to show them a private tour after hours if need be. Newly single so my "spitting of game" is at an all time high. Soooo cheap but whatever.  Ladies love the rich white kid Jcrew style but little do they know I'm not rich and couldn't be less rich. Just white and dress nice. This is gonna be a long three hours.

Xoxo,
       Brun

P.S. 
Go to a school that's 65-35 girl to guy ratio so shouldn't be too hard to find a future wife...either I'm ass ugly or these girl can't understand I'm trying to get their number because I'm having no luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment