Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Library Shit

Working at the library hasn't got all that much more interesting. Apparently the Boston area is suppose to get a snowstorm tomorrow and about 20 students have come up to me asking if classes are cancelled or if I think they will be. Dude I'm a librarian (as painful as that is to say), I sit on my ass and check out books. How the hell am I suppose to be able to tell you if we're having fucking classes. I feel almost empowered by them thinking I would know, so I just give them a different bullshit reason why we won't. If the forecast is saying 8inches plus were not gonna have classes people. Think this job makes me want to live in a cave, but fuck me for complaining about getting paid to do my homework, which I haven't done any of.


xoxo,
    Brun

 P.S. We have a cafe in our library and the cafe has an espresso machine that makes painful sounds and if the damn thing goes off one more time I will throw a book at the next broad to walk by.

No comments:

Post a Comment