Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Not So Adventerous Snow Day

Snow day was a day of tiredness and virtually a lost cause. Having gone to bed at 5am then waking up at 10, the 5 hours of sleep was not nearly enough to propel me to enjoy my day off. Pretty much did absolutely nothing and continually thought it was a Sunday and that I probably should be doing homework. Like what the hell are we suppose to do with 8inches of snow on the ground and not wanting to freeze our asses off? Few things to note however, had a obnoxiously dominant snowball fight with my suite and the girls suite across the hall. I think all my suite mates and I finally took out our frustration with their drama filled weekends by pelting them with hard snow balls and ice balls without feeling a wince of mercy.  One of the suite mates almost got killed by a decent size black football player for throwing a snow ball that missed him by about 5 feet. By that I mean this kid was standing in the middle of our fucking snowball fight what the fuck did he expect, fucking prick. After that we all pretty much moped around and complained about how tired we were. Played a few games of madden, ate dinner and then now its 930 and I'm going to bed. Feel like a 5 year old and a failure but whatever, the 12 hours of sleep will be great.

xoxo,
       Brun



P.S.
  Few suite mates and I started playing ESPN's streak for the cash. Don't play it. Ridiculously addictive and since were betting on it, it's even more addictive. My suite already has a gambling problem as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment