Tuesday, February 4, 2014

College Life Intro

Ever want to go to college but couldn't afford it or it just didn't fit into your life plans? Well this blog's purpose is to show you that you may not be missing all that much or that you might be missing the time of your life. This blog won't be grammatically correct nor always makes sense, so bare with me as I attempt to give you the average life. I currently am attending a small liberal arts college just outside of Boston (Don't want to give the name because school officials may crack down) that has about 3,000 students.  I was an athlete all through high school, however was not nearly talented enough to play at the collegiate level. For the academics, I'm a business major whose high school and college GPA has been around the 3.5 range, which means that I try, just don't try hard enough. Overall this is an experiment to see what people think, hell I don't even know if anyone else will see this, but if you do let me know what you think.  Also fun fact, I love gossip girl and couldn't be more straight. Have you seen Serena aka Blake Lively? You'll understand.

xoxo,
       Brun

No comments:

Post a Comment