Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Quick Question

For anyone out there who actually reads this I need a little help on answering a question and solving a argument. I just recently broke up with a girlfriend of 11months (fucking shit that's too long), but anyway for Christmas she got me two pretty decent seated tickets to a sporting event with my favorite team playing a rival. However, at the time she presented the tickets to me we both decided it was best for her to keep them with her because of my irresponsibility and likelihood that I would lose them (totally would have lost the shit out of the papers). Now that we are broken up and unsure if we will be mended by the time of the game (no way in hell and she knows it), she's trying to not give me the tickets. Like what the fuck, how is she gonna renig the gift. Dirty broads is all I have to say. Whose right whose wrong help me out.

xoxo,
      Brun


P.S. I got her a trip to New York and we broke up a week before the trip but I still offered to have her accompany me to the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment