Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Some time later

Just found this blog and cried for a while. Laughed at my horrible attempts to be funny and was jus down right embarrassed. Nearly a year later I figured id post. The girl from one of the previous posts who came over got fully naked and didn't touch below my waist is now the love of my life and not really sure how it happened. Funny how some things work. And yes she has touched below the  waist. Currently living the dream life in London where I have been since September an will be here till mid December. Can't complain bout too much minus finding this blog and being embarrassed. All for now.

Xoxo, 
   Brun

P.S. My other blogs over 2000 views in total...has to be some kind of joke. If not I apologize to all those souls out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment